- Here are the rules to registering -
Our registraton populates the spreadsheet used to track records and issue certificates. Please take your time and complete the form and please do not take shortcuts. It will only take a few minutes, and it willl save literally hours of traking down information. So:
1) Please select which event(s) you plan to attend.
2) Enter you Team name as you want it on your certificates. If you don't care and your name is Joe Blow, please enter "BLOW RACING".
3) Addresses are mailing addresses (NY, not New York)
4) Please do not use "same" in any fields.
5) You must complete a form for EACH vehicle you are registering.
6) In Message, Please put your vehicle # Class AND Please
put the name that will be on the payment if the last name is
different so we can match them to the registration.
7) Once you are registered, please press the Add to Cart for
the event registration. Remember, You are not considered
registered until you have submitted payment.
2018 RULES UPDATE
Most changes are minor this year, mostly just cleanup and clarification.
1) 4 Point roll hoop corrected from 1 5/8 to 1 3/4" thanks to Kirk.
2) EV shutoffs and pack size clarifications per Frank.
2018 PROCEDURE UPDATE
In the interest of participant and spectator safety, new starting line procedures are being instituted that can be found on PAGE 1 of the rulebook.
PLEASE PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.
STARTING LINE PROCEDURES
To ensure a safe event, vehicles that are NOT STREET LEGAL are required to follow these procedures once in the hot boxes or at the line:
1) Only team members preparing the vehicle are allowed in the boxes or within 5 feet of the vehicle.
2) Team member shall wear full coverage cotton or wool clothing from neck to wrists and to ankles. Shoes shall be closed toe and heel. Gloves are required for engine priming and carburetor work.
3) In the event of a fire, the LTA Team shall suppress the fire and assist while YOUR TEAM extracts your driver from the vehicle.
4) No children are allowed in these areas.
5) No photographers are allowed in these areas.